How to push down negative search results in Google
In a perfect world, we’d be able to remove all the unfair, obsolete, and negative stuff online about ourselves. But if we talk about reality, this is not that easy to get rid of. So the approach should be; remove what you can, but keep creating a more positive content to suppress the negatives is what we do to preserve your image and improve your search results. So, how do you push negative search results down?
Here’s how we work to remove negative articles from Google:
As a basic rule that do not contact shady, and negative news blogs etc. as their webmaster are for extortion. They will just replicate the content. Contacting the webmaster should be via 3rd party channel as they have long term trust with them. What we do:
• Acknowledge that you have a problem is one way how to bury Google search results
• Investigate the problem
• Find out if you can get the negative content removed from the internet
• Find all negative keyword and Search negative search results from at least 5 pages.
• Connect with webmaster via various channels.
• Request them to remove the negative page/content from their site